The crazy boredom of being inside all winter has set in. You have to be a little more creative in finding things to keep the littles content! Although I will say, this winter has been a good catch up for me! I am caught up with BOTH of their scrapbooks up to 2011! WOW! And I started working on another scrapbook I've been meaning to for a long time filled with photo Christmas cards of our family and friends, baby announcements, family portraits etc... and I'm up to Christmas 09 in that and it started in 02! Wow! I am determined to get my scrapbooking all up to date by the time we move and I'm almost there. So that means, I'M READY TO MOVE! No new news to report on the housing situation... we found 2 houses we like (one is MUCH closer to things so we are praying that one is still on the market when ours sells) and have another showing on Sunday. How did I know we would end up with a showing on birthday party day. Grrr. But, can't say no to a showing or they probably won't come back. I know we wouldn't. So tired of how this house selling thing runs your life. You have to be ready all the time even if it means messing with your plans!
This is how Kason likes to watch his shows
There is no caption for this photo... I think it speaks enough volume. GET US OUT OF THIS HOUSE!
Sibling Love
Sleeping with daddy
Ta-daaaaa!
Nothin wrong with a country girl with attitude. Now all we need is to live in the country.
You've got a big appetite little man!
While burning up some time I ran into a store quick and found some great deals on a suit for uncle Kevin's wedding in May. What a handsome little wedding boy he's going to be. Kevin, be worried... be very worried. He may just steal Lisa's heart! ;)
Kaid fits the dress miss Meggy wore in our wedding just perfectly so I'm going to have her wear it to the wedding - I hate to have that go to waste when she fits it so well!
Great and funny photos! Did Kason line up his cars/trucks, etc. like that himself? Avery still does stuff like that :)
ReplyDeleteAlso as of 1 min ago I'm caught up on ALL my scrapbooks, Avery's, House and Jeep that is until I decide to order my Feb & March pictures ;)