Thursday, March 10, 2011

SNOW much fun! No really, it was!

Why is it every time we have plans to go home we get a snow storm!  Unreal!  We didn't get much at our home, but HC got a ton!  We made it safely and thankfully the roads were cleared by the time we headed out. 
Mimi's kitties are so big now!  The kids hadn't seen them in a while so they were shocked at how big they are!  These are the nicest cats I've ever seen!  Eylie is pretty nice too, but she will let you know when she wants her space - these two - I've never heard them make a peep when the kids have them.  Scotchie has learned he's better off hiding from Kason though.  :)

Little blue eyes...

Yet another reason this girl remindes me so much of myself - I used to love cats too (and yes, I still do as long as they are not IN MY house!)

It didn't take much to talk pop into taking the kids out to sled and I think it was the most pleasant day in the snow I have ever had!  It was so warm I considered taking my coat off after trucking up and down that hill a few times!

Believe it or not, I think this is the first time either of them have been sledding.  We just don't have a good spot around our house to sled and Randy and I both hate the cold... so my poor kids are usually locked in the house in the winter!  :)

Just to show you how much snow!  Wow!

Where you goin buddy?

Check out Kaid's eyes on this one!  Her sled stopped and she was not impressed!

and now Kason is scared and wants mommy...

Beautiful view at mom and dads..

He loved the ride the first 2 times down... not sure why he didn't like it this time.

Long trip back up...

He was better once mommy jumped on the sled with him... race ya Kaid!

It was also the best packing snow!  This is the biggest snowman I can ever remember making, but dad said he remembers us making even bigger ones when we were little.

And the real brains behind the operation - mommy and pop!

1 comment:

  1. Avery hasn't gone sledding yet either.....hmm maybe I need to send her up to Mimi & Pop-Pop's. Also she just had her 1st snowman built too ;)

    ReplyDelete