Sunday, March 20, 2011

Officially 6!

Friday was Kaid's official birthday even though the celebrations seemed to last a month!  It started with her BIG birthday present - a new dresser!  It is beautiful - I will eventually get a picture up of it!  She thanks me daily for her dresser!  What a big girl birthday request!  Then of course the ears pierced, and 2 fabulous parties.  Whew... mommy is tired!


I took treats into her class and they also had a pizza party!  What a fun day at school she had.  Then after school Kaid got to spend her birthday with her favorite little baby!

 Kaid wanted to wait to open the other 2 gifts on her birthday.  After daddy got off work, the 4 of us and miss Ella headed to Genji's.  I LOVE it that my kid picks a jap. steakhouse every year.  What great taste she has!

She LOVES makeup (which I find so strange since I am NOT a girlie girl and barely wear any makeup at all!  Where did she get this?) and I found a big make up box with lots of goodies inside!

And lots of Spring clothes

Kason has to have a turn holding Ella too.  She started off smiling, but that didn't last long!  haha

This little man just makes me laugh!


 The other day Daddy dressed Kason up like he had Kaidrie a few weeks back.   Going to work with daddy.

Some of the kids from school were invited to come sing at before the board meeting.  They invited the community to discuss the concerns about the levy. Kaid was one chosen to come sing and although it was a busy evening with dance she wanted to go do it.  It was super cute.


1 comment:

  1. Kaid you don't worry your Aunt Jody will teach you all about make up :) 1st tip...less if more! Also for the record we got her the dress in this post, the fashion themed reusable stickers, 3-D Fairy chalk, dry erase crayons w/ cleaner :) It comes with a cloth cleaner but you have to use some muscle the spray cleaner is way easier.

    ReplyDelete