Where's the baby?
There is is! Mom planned a fun baby shower game for us - She froze little plastic babies in water in a balloon. We each got one and the first to "break their water" and completely thaw out their baby balloon won! Some chose to hold their babies in their armpits, between their legs, or stuff it in their shirts. It was a pretty cute game - leave it to mom to come up with this! :)
Kason says "I unt a be a baby in your belly" and so did Kaid - I'm glad I didn't have them both in there at the same time for real!
Jen and Matt have "nicknamed" their little one Roo. I think it is a nickname that with stick with him/her for the rest of it's life!
The next game was even better! Most of these girls have been my pals since we were Kaid's age! One of my birthday parties we had a pudding feeding contest - blindfolded. So that has followed us all of our lives... what better thing to do than feed the mommy to be baby food while the feeders were blind folded!
Dodging arms!
Molli's little Maici is just as rotten as her mommy always was! I LOVE it! Here she is finding another use for her baby balloons.... look, I have boobies! The 2nd comment of the day came later, "Look mom, I'm pregnant!" Words her momma doesn't want to hear for a very VERY long time!
Jen and I have a special bond that I pray we have with NONE of the other girls... we both know the sorrow of losing babies and the joy of anticipating holding that new little one in your arms. Love you bunches Jen!
I LOVE etsy.com! I discovered it when our pal Amy was pregnant with Todd and had a little set made for her. I wanted to continue the tradition and Jen and her hubby are HUGE baseball fans... so she got a personalized baseball theme bib, binky holder and burpie set. They turned out so cute!
Teresa, Vicki, Ginny, Beth, Rita, Laurel
Jen, Amy, Kaid, Molli
Mere, Heather, Fran
Little cutie protecting the presents
Lets see... we've been friends forever!
Heather (3rd grade), Beth (1st grade), Jen (7th grade), Molli (5thish grade), Amy (4th grade), Meredith (1st grade)
Kaid-tastic and Maici-tastic
Kason taking a picture of us... at least he has the camera the right way this time!
Girls and the moms.... after all of those years getting us together the moms have formed quite the bond also. Even when we were away at college they would all meet for dinner to catch up since they weren't seeing each other because of us anymore!
Well hello Kason. You are HOT STUFF!
I totally missed this good picture. We asked Kason where the baby was so he was pealing under every layer he could to find it. He never did, poor guy!
Jen - we are all waiting in anticipation for Roo's arrival! Boy or Girl it will make no difference - we will love that little one all the same! (although I think it's going to be a blizzard baby girl born in March :)) You've waited so long for this time and you deserve every minute of joy! Every baby is a miracle, but when you've struggled so much to get a baby here safely it just makes it that much sweeter! Lots of baby rubs to you Jen and the next time I see you it will be with Roo in your ARMS!
No comments:
Post a Comment