Sunday, March 20, 2011

Please Please Please pray this is it!

We just got notification on one of the showings from Saturday... went very well and they loved it!  They are going to talk to their lender tomorrow.  Please pray this is it.  I am at the end of the rope with the showings.  I always pray for God's will and still am, but I just can't do this anymore.  We were planning on putting the house on the market this month but because of losing the baby we changed our plans and put it on the market 6 months early.  I know I wore myself out too soon with the house thing when I should have just waited it out until the good Spring market, but we needed something else to concentrate on.  It's been a good sidetrack, but now it's just wearing me out.  I need to have one answer.  Please let this be the first of many answers to our prayers.  I need to know where we will be living, where Kaid will be going to school, need to let my kids actually PLAY with their toys rather than telling them to put it back because we have a showing again.  We have lived in the unknown so long I need this part of things to be over.  Thanks for the prayers and I will keep you all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment