Sunday, March 20, 2011

Purrr-fect friends

Well, I should have guessed it that just like last weekend with Kaid's birthday party had 2 showings on party day that this party day would have 2 also.... Man am I beat.  Saturday started off with spending the morning with Krista, Kimmy and Ella.  It was so fun staying up late and chatting! 
Krista helping Kason make his house.

 Then after resting time for everyone BUT mommy... Kaid's friends from school came over for a fun time!
The first game we played was a cute one to get them all warmed up!  They were all giggling in no time!



Kaid's buds - Allie, Allison, Audrey and Carmen  The little kitties had a great time!

Craft time!

I was so grateful to Carmen's mom for taking Kason along with her little guy to go on a walk while I got the party going!  Then for helping out with writing things down while I attempted to start and stop the music for the gift game, video tape and take pictures!  She was a life saver!  The girls had fun with this game!  I came up with it because at her family party she went through the presents so quickly I didn't know who they were from!  This way... I controlled with she opened it up so I had the chance to jot it down!  :)

 Little kitty blows out the candles!

 My kitty cupcake looked more like a kitty than a bunny this time around!

The girls were all so good and I must admit - I was a little intimidated at my first go at a friend party with no parents!  It went very well!  But I was glad to crawl into bed knowing it was all over!  :)  I think Kaid had a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment