The eve before Christmas eve we had our annual high school girls and parents and kids and spouses get together. Oh how I miss seeing these girls often, and cherish the few times a year we are able to get together.
Yet another joy this year was getting to see Kason and baby Tood (Amy's little man) interact for the first time! Kason was one wild excited man that night (I'm sorry everyone.... and even more sorry for the dinosaur bites you endured on your legs! Yikes! We are still working on that!)
These are the girls that helped mold me to the person I am today. Some of us have been best buds since 1st grade (Meredith and Beth) then 2nd grade (Heather). Then Amy and I became joined at the hip in 4th grade. Molli and Jen joined the clan in Jr. High. My childhood would not have been the same without you gals and I love you bunches!
Heather, Jen (with baby roo), Molli, Beth, Amy, me, Mere
Kaid and Maici (Molli's) trying to hold off on eating all of the ice cream!!
The Paparazzi
Couldn't resist Jen - yep, you make the best faces in pictures. I think this was when Beth said, "No fair Jen, you have a prop!"
Lovely Fran (Jen's mom)
With the moms - Heather and Teresa, Jen and Fran, Molli +Maici and Vicki, Beth and Ginny, Amy + Todd and Rita, Mere and Laurel, Janna + Kaid and monster Kason and Julia Many Many Many years of friendship!
How did Mere and I miss the memo that it was talk, laugh make strange faces time? I was glad to be able to smile for a picture without struggling to keep a busy toddler in the picture!!
Dave (Beth's dad), Chris (Mere's step-dad), my Cheesing pop, and Bob (Amy's dad)
What a lovely night. I so miss our times of sitting and talking together for HOURS and HOURS!! We must get together more often. We ALMOST had everyone back in the same state now that Mere is back... then Beth had to go and get married and move out of state! We just can't win!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment