Saturday, December 18, 2010

My house..

As you can see, I'm taking advantage of this not feeling well stuff and sitting on the couch and catching up!  Hoping these germs get OUT of my house for good here soon and don't come back!  I don't know what is worse, having 2 sick kids or having a sick mommy and daddy.  At least we didn't all get it at the same time!

Mom sent this to me and it was very fitting as this is what my house looks like daily thanks to Little miss Eylie! 

And now that there are presents under the tree and she will not stop biting them and scratching them open she has been locked in "her room" (aka the laundry room) almost all day.  Any ideas on how to get her to STAY AWAY from them?  At least there are only 6 more days to keep her out of them.  What will I be doing Christmas night?  Yep, you got it - getting this messy tree out of here.  I think she sealed our fate of never again having a real tree in our house EVER again!  Anyone know when the clearance trees start?  I'm going to be on the prowl for a nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment