For the first time ever, our little family got to spend Christmas at our home! I must admit. I was not very happy about it at first when we found out that Randy wouldn't have Christmas off like we thought he would. So, we had to re-arrange things but it turned out wonderful! It was beyond great not packing up the gifts again and again, and the kids had fun getting all of them out to play with right away rather than waiting until the next day when we were home.
We had a wonderful Christmas morning, making our own new Christmas traditions!
Kaidrie loving it that Daddy was able to get a hold of Santa in time to tell him she needed new scissors... but then again, MAYBE, just maybe, Santa had already thought about it! ;)
I was beginning to wonder after Kason's Dino biting experience a few nights before, if I had made a mistake in some of our... or Santa's... selections. But it was a great hit and we had no biting only lots of Roarrrs!
Santa must like Kaid!
Yep, this toy was a BIG hit, until daddy turned it off! :)
Just what I wanted! A WHEEL!
Playing with his dinos and cars. Every gift was a huge hit. Kaid had all of her gifts open before Kason had half of his open because after every one he would say, "Open it daddy!" Love how the dino is biting his finger in this picture!
Helping daddy put together his Radio flyer Big Wheel! LOVES it!
Kaid and her new "laptop!"
After the Cinnamon rolls, the gifts, the clean up, we had Randy's work guys over for lunch. They were so thankful that Randy let them leave work for a while and come have a warm and yummy Christmas lunch! It was nice that we could do that for them.
So, we will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER get another real tree! What a mess! It was un-decorated by 1:30 on Christmas day! I was never so glad to get a tree down in my life! Ahhhh.. I have my house back again. But Poor poor Eylie lost her favorite toy!
From here on out went a little foggy... some where in the process of the morning busyness... I lost my glasses. Update to come.
Alright....an update! Love it! So much happened over the past 2 weeks. Needed this to remember it all. Please post your pictures to Shutterfly so I can get prints please! : ) I am actually gonna do a Christmas photo album....I think.
ReplyDelete