Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The picture says it all..


Helping mommy decorate the tree

Kason wasn't so sure about the santa hat....



Kissy Kissy
 
Kason's turn to smooch

My goofy kids

and rotten little Eylie - she's gotten so big!




And how my Christmas Tree looks after Eylie has had a week to destroy it... The star is crooked, the ribbon and ornaments have been replaced too many times to count, and about half a million needles have fallen and been swept up thanks to little missy climbing and jumping and playing in the tree.  I've given up on it.  There is no way I can keep her out and win, so I've chosen to be glad that she isn't on my furniture now.  Spring, please come quickly so she can have real outdoor trees to climb!!

Can you spy Eylie?
  
Peek a boo!  The tree is her playground!

You can't tell but she is pretty high up in this picture.  She's got about 3/4 of the tree mastered.  I'm waiting for the day when she knocks it over.  I hope it lasts until Christmas especially since this will be the first year that we are actually at our house for Christmas morning.  Oh this kitty....


2 comments:

  1. Oh that Eylie! Very cute. Maybe you can get a permanant tree for your house! It would save a lot of hassle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it! That kittie would HAVE to go or be locked in a room. ha!

    ReplyDelete