Saturday, December 18, 2010

The begining of Mr and Mrs

12 years ago today, at this time... I was at mom and dads getting ready for my first date with a new boy.  This new boy has been in my life for the past 12 years now!

What babies we were!  I was 17 (and 1/2 - that's really important at that age!) and Randy had just turned 20.  I thought he was 19 at the time and even that seemed old! (I'm glad I didn't know he was 20 or I don't think I would have ever been allowed to go on a first date with him!!) 

The rest is history - I'm so glad he has been the man by my side, the love of my life, the one I said "I do" to, raise my kids with, have shared joys and sorrows with.  Thank you for sharing the past 12 years of your life with me... on to the next 12 and beyond!

Two of my favorite pictures of us together in the first few months...


 

1 comment: