Friday, December 3, 2010

Some randoms and a wedding

It's been a busy few weeks... I've tried a few times to get to this and always get pulled away!  So, back a few weeks ago..
Mustache man Kason - he ate the candy before I could get a good picture, then spit it out.  Yuck!

The Kindergartners at Kaid's school had a "wedding" for 2 very important things - Letters "Q" and "U"  The parents could come and watch so Kason and I loaded up in the car and went to support the newly married couple.  It was cute seeing Kaid in her school environment.  Chatting with her friends, talking to her principal when he walked by, and listening to her teacher.  She's so grown up.  She's been talking allot about a certain little boy and when I told her she was too little to think a boy was cute, her response was, "all the other girls think he's cute, so I can too!"  When I got there I knew just who this cutie "Blake" was.  The little guy in the plaid shirt sitting across from her. 

Kaid thought it was so funny that her teacher Miss B. was the Bride.

Kason being shy for the camera.

Congratulations "Q & U"  Since they always stick together, they may as well get married.  What a cute way for the kids to remember.

Kaid's class poster

Kaid sitting by her 2 buds in her class, Ally and Audrey

Kaid went to Ally's Birthday party the week before.  I was a difficult decision... this was the first party she had been invited to that I didn't know the parents.  She obviously didn't stay for the sleep over, but I let her go for the party before hand. 


That weekend the girls played basketball near our house so Aunt Kimmy and Ella came for a visit.  I was so excited to have Ella only to get a call that we had a showing.  I was disappointed that I had to work on the house (a challenge with a 5 year old, 2 year old and 5 month old, but I got it done) rather than spending all the time playing with her... The next day we had to be out of the house from 2-4 (Kason's nap time) and then got a call at 3:15 saying they were running behind and would have to re-schedule.  GRRRR  I hate this house selling process.  Please pray for patience for us while we see what God has planned for us.

Kaidrie was SUCH a help with Ella while I was busy working on the house.  She was so excited when I let her feed her the last little bit of her bottle and played with her all morning.  She is just crazy about this baby (how could she not be!)!!

I am always so impressed with how good Kason is with babies.  With what a bruiser of a boy he is he is so gentle and loving with little tiny ones!  So sweet to see!  And - he didn't have any problem when mommy was holding her and taking care of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment