Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What have you done to my baby!!

(some of) the drama at our house this week.... oh my.  Of course Randy always picks THE BEST time to mess up hair.  I was planning on taking Kason's 3 year pictures in our back yard today so I could use them on his party invites... and what does daddy decide to do yesterday?   Give him a MOHAWK!!!


More pics to come later, but I thought I'd share the email back and forth we've been sending because I thought it was pretty funny.

From Randy:

All
 
So yesterday I decided to give Kason TRE a haircut while Janna was at work!  Not b/c she was gone but b/c he needed cut up bad, hair was really long!  I thought it would be kinda funny to give him a partial mohawk!  Not a full blown 1" path with the top real long and the sides bic'd!  Just a calm 3-4" strip just a few clicks longer then the sides!  I knew Janna wouldn't love it and I'm not really a mohawk guy either but never the less I thought it would be funny!  I mean hair does grow back!  I was not aware that J was gonna take 3 yr old pix and use them for the invites she's gonna send out!  So J arrived home from work and well lets just say, I now live in the woods!  I have a nice little area in the 2nd set of woods!  I'm going with the color green and brown b/c those are my only options!  I thought this would be something we'd look back on and laugh!  I definitely "thought" wrong!  My new address is Ravine Ct SW woods under rock #3!  I even get to see the kids 2 days a week!  So when ya'll visit, stop by and see me in the woods!!!And never give your son a mohawk!  Oh and also, J was worried no one would show up for his bday with his haircut like this so please don't let his hair style keep you from enjoying his 3rd bday!  At least my mortgage is lower then yours is J!!! Love u J ;) 
 
 
my response:

lmBo!!!  Don't let him fool you, HE really wanted to sleep out there - I didn't make him!  He got so attached to the spiders he found in the back yesterday he wanted to curl up with them to protect their millions of eggs himself.  I will be working on the truck island tonight while he sleeps.  I'll let you borrow the yellow and black paint so you can make it a little more homey with some Steelers colors on the trees.  Don't worry honey. 
He does know the perfect timing for using the clippers just like the time he shaved his own head the day before family pictures... I think he does this stuff on purpose!  Love you too "R"  Thanks for the entertaining morning.  :)
And mouthy Randy:

Hey J, remember Lindsey Lohan called and really wants you to send her "dramatic" back to her in LA...
 
and back to me...
 
Quit bugging me I'm trying to cake the sunscreen on my sons head so he doesn't burn today.


And as for the rest of the drama... add in there a nasty stomach bug going through the whole fam, and a hurt ankle that had a certain little girl up screaming half the night (not to mention her recital that I PAID for is this Saturday).  Hopefully the doctor tonight will tell us it's just a sprain and to keep up with the ice and rest.  She is CRAWLING around the house!  Yes, my 6 year old is crawling.  This can't be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment