A year of dance has come and gone! I must say - I'm glad our Thursdays will be a little calmer! Kaid has loved it and it has been a great way for her to see if she will like cheering. She has been begging to do cheerleading and daddy says no. I say if it's what she wants to do and will get her involved and active then let her do it! She has realized she really loves it! It has been fun watching her get better.
Kaid at practice
And recital time! I am so proud of how well she did. She was not scared one bit getting out in front of everyone!
First the Rehearsal on Friday night. She's in the back row all the way to the Left.
Then Saturday night at the recital. I love her grin when she looked out and saw daddy in the audience. Mimi got to come watch also!
I'm so proud of you baby girl! I am so impressed with how well you did at your first stage performance! Oh the joy of a mommy sitting there watching!
No comments:
Post a Comment