Hilarious picture! What happens when you try to tame 7 kids.
Getting better...
There we go!
All Kevin wanted was a simple picture with his 3 nephews... Kason had a different view.
Too bad it was blurry!
Where did Kason's head go?
You can dress em' up....
The big kids "job"
Krista and Mark! I was so excited to see them there!
Father of the groom reminiscing of the past almost 30 years of living with his youngest son
My handsome man standing beside his brother as he makes those important vows!
Big bro Kirby and little man Isaiah
The groom waiting patiently to see his bride!
The girls
Isaiah did so good! So proud of the little man!
We make this promise before God and these ...er... what was it? The pastor gave them both really long phrases to say - usually they break it down but he had them do the whole thing in one big thing! You both did awesome! The vows they both wrote were so sweet!
This was one of my favorite touches that we did at our wedding and I was so glad to see someone else use the idea also! Hugging the parents after the unity candle.
I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs. Kevin
Oh these two. Halfway down the isle Kim jumped in Randy's arms and he carried her down the isle...
Their 2nd job - handing out the bubbles
Kason telling Isaiah that his bubbles are all gone! Poor guy!
It was so nice to see family from all over. We were so glad Jenn and Randy and kids could make it! I just wish we could have had more time to visit!
The kids playing with Kaelin and Reece
Sissers (yes I know I spelled it wrong)
And they're off!
And even better then the wedding exit. The reception entrance... Randy jumped in Kim's arms then when he got down the waved their terrible towels in the air.
Wee! Randy loves doing this with babies!
What a beautiful day to celebrate a beautiful beginning to a long life together
You know the party is about over when the bridal party starts looking like this...

No comments:
Post a Comment