Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthday bash

Finally the day Kason had waited for was here!!  And guess what he did?  He fell asleep as soon as it started!  He's been skipping some naps lately so I thought I'd let him stay up since family started showing up around 1 but little many couldn't handle all the fun!

Kason and some of his buds - Dylan, Isaiah and Ayden 

Kaid and Avery 

The momma's having a chit chat 


Kason's race track cup cakes.  And Lightening McQueen wins!

He was so cute when it was cake time... he very patiently waited until we got done singing to blow out his candles! 


K, Ready, set, stuff your face! 

Who's kid is this anyway?   ;)

Present time! 

Hey, Kason can do his mommy's "deer in head lights" look too!   

Had to get a picture of the hands! 

Showing us step by step how to fold up the tent.  Way to go Kimmy and Chad! 

Don't judge.  We are not total rednecks. 

Woops, off he goes.  Good job Paul! 

The kids are having a blast with the yard issue, I'm not sure if Randy and Paul are having quite so much fun.  But it will be all worth it when it's complete and we have a beautiful SMOOTH lawn to mow.  (did I just say WE?  I meant Randy.) 

Dad and Josh thinking... "thank goodness we don't have to be doing this." 


After most everyone left the kids got the squirt guns out to have a little fun!  Who's gonna win??



I think Kason helped himself win.  I think he was squirting himself and in his mouth more than at Kaid! 

My sweet 3 year old 

I think this is the photo of the year.  lmbo!!  So funny! 


Our first family picture at our new house! 

Kevin and Lisa couldn't come until later and we were so glad they could stay and play for a while after everyone left.  We had a fun time out back playing on the 4 wheelers, riding trails, watching squirt gun fights, chatting, oh and THANKS a bunch for helping clean up!  Love you guys! 

Kason LOVES his Aunt Lisa! 

One day last week I came home from work and almost had a heart attack to see my baby DRIVING the go-cart on her own!  She does awesome and Randy is determined to turn one of the kids into the next Jeff Gordon.  As long as my babies are safe I will gladly cheer them on!




Daddy is always a few feet away from her when she's driving it.  I think this picture was taken a lap before she ran him over.  Oops! 

Happy Birthday big boy, I hope you had a great party!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment