Monday, June 13, 2011

My rotten family!

Miss Kaid is growing too fast!  And all she wants for summer is her two front teeth (and maybe a hair brush  :)!

My rotten little man!

And the most rotten of all!!  So we had some friends over one day last week and we were sitting on the deck after eating.  Randy threw his empty G2 bottle over the deck into the yard.  I got smart with him and said, "you do realize that is OUR yard you just littered in.  Which means WE have to pick it up"

So, I went in to clean up the food and when I came out Randy had the truck over in the yard with a tow rope around the bottle, pulling it out. 

Yeah, funny guy.

Ewwww!  Very appropriate as I feel like we are being attacked by ants on a daily basis here in the new house.  We are starting to get it under control.  I only smash about 10 a day now instead of 110!  Yuck!

Josh, Jody, Avery, Mimi and Pop came for a visit!! 




I sure wish they loved their mimi  ;)

Later that day Kim, Chad, Isaiah and Ella came.  The kids played so well together when there were 2 of each!

If you notice in the bottom right side near Avery there is a dead snake in the pool complements of Randy.  Yuck!!

Relaxing on the deck.

Yep, that's my new little niece or nephew in that belly!!  SO STINKING happy for them!!

ROAR!  Never a dull moment when these two get together!

I tried to get Kason to show his muscles too, but the day was too close to an end to get him to cooperate!

Ahh, and more MOHAWK pictures.  *shiver*



Kason just adores our new neighbor Zach.  He is 8 or 9 and is so good with him.  I told him to come inside one evening and he didn't want to because he wanted Zach.  Finally we told him if he didn't want to come in he had to stay in the garage.  He sat her for about 20 minutes just waiting for Zach to come out.  It was so cute in a pathetic kinda way.

No comments:

Post a Comment