Monday, June 27, 2011

It's official, I'm THREE!

Oh little man... you just make me smile.  SO excited to open his big gift from mommy and daddy!


What is it??  He would tear off a little piece, roll it in a ball then throw it on the floor... over and over.



How old are you buddy??



He told me about a month ago.  "I get a bi-cicle when I get a wittle bigger?"  Little did he know, mommy already had that covered!  He was so excited!

He just started making this goofy face in pictures.  haha

Grandpa called to say happy birthday!


He was more concerned with the rocks.  The boy loves rocks!!

Sweet big sis helping her baby brother learn to ride the bike!

I've been trying to get a video of Kason riding his scooter.  It is so stinking adorable seeing those short little legs going so fast making the scooter go.  I'm very impressed at how well he does on it.  He wouldn't do it here again because he took a good tumble the trip before this...



No comments:

Post a Comment