It's June 30th. It's so hard to believe a year has gone by. It's been such a rough year. A year filled with many health issues and even more emotional. A year that gets down to your core and tries to break you. It's been a hard year. Like any hard year there have been many blessings and I try to focus on those. I'm not a complainer. At least I try not to be. I'm a private person to most but I've been trying to get better about that. Asking for help when we need it, asking for prayers when we are struggling. This year has been full of those. I try not to share many of those issues here. That's not what my blog was meant to be. It was meant to be a place for me to share my 2 biggest joys, my kids, with all of you who don't get to be here on a daily basis to watch them grow. But sometimes, just sometimes I let myself vent a little.
This year has turned out so differently than I thought it would. Some ways I know it's exactly how it should be for us right now, other times it breaks my heart to look back. A year ago my title was "Being a walking time bomb is not a good feeling." http://randyandjanna.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html
Wow, a YEAR ago. What a 180 this year took. I'm praying so hard that June 30th ends all the bad and we can start fresh.
The biggest thing on my heart now is Randy's health. Please pray that we find what is wrong and the path to take to help make him better or at least keep things at a minimum. It's been so hard sitting back watching him go so many struggles. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate me handing out any gory details but please just keep him in your prayers.
So good riddance to the past year and I'm welcoming the beginning of July this year praying it brings wonderful days... Please pray it does. Ugh, don't know if we can handle much more "junk."
No comments:
Post a Comment