Little Ella is turning ONE!
Playing with the kitties... this was taken seconds before Kason's jumped out of his arms while digging it's claws into his chest. yeah, he was pretty much flipping out! The kitten was giving him the stare down here.
She LOVES baby kitties... so much like her momma at that age!
Every time we go to Uncle Chad and Aunt Kimmy's, Chad always has some creature for them to see. Today was tadpoles and frogs..
Cousins... They are growing so fast! 2011 will be the first year since 04 that we won't have a new baby in the family (at least THIS side of the family - but I will not go the year without a new niece or nephew on my side! Yay!)!
Watch out!
Are you lookin at me?
I can't believe Myk is 20!!! When Randy and I started dating she was 8! Love you Mykeila and Happy 20's! BTW - would you just look at those guns!
Ella's turn for some cake...
What? Did I get a little on my face?
The end...
Happy Birthday baby Ella! You are just the cutest little thing! We love you bunches!
No comments:
Post a Comment