Wow! Our 2nd big wedding of the year has come and gone! What a busy weekend, but what a wonderful time! I told Kason when we got on the road that if he didn't take a nap in the car he would have to when we got to Mimi's so he was determined!
Such a good little listener... at least this time. Trying SO hard to fall asleep!
Swimmin with Mimi
Not the greatest picture but a great story. As soon as I took this picture he screamed NO and when he saw I had already taken a picture he smacked himself in the face and ran away screaming. I gave him a big hug and said I was sorry for taking a picture and all he could say was "I wanna go home!!"
Me and my babes
The soon-to-be newly weds! Josh and Leah
Rehearsal time! Beth, Megan and the 3 amigos
My oldest "little sis" (ok so she's really my cousin) and my Uncle Brian
The youngest of the 5 and most masculine, Clay
Mimi and Pop, the proud Aunt Julia and Uncle Mike
The middle sis, Emily (Missy informed me that she couldn't believe I still called her Emmy, ah-hemm... she will always be Emmy to me!!)
GOOF BALL. Kaid got so aggravated that she couldn't get the flower petals out of the bag that she DUMPED them.
Kason and the other ring bearer, Van - still a little unsure of Kason.
Two of my favorite people, my SIL Jody and Mom
These girls LOVE their Meggy!
When we got back to mimi and pop's they wanted a Jeep Jeep ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment