Monday, July 4, 2011

It's wedding day!

We headed to the reception hall in the morning to see if there was anything we could help with.  Meggy and Clay doing a great job of entertaining my 2 littles.  Meggy and Clay were Kaid and Kason's age in my wedding and our Ring Bearer and Flower girl!  Now my 2 are in their big sisters wedding!

After getting home and eating lunch it was hair time.  I NEVER imagined it would take TWO hours to curl her hair.  This kid has a TON of hair!!


Her hair is awful at holding curl, so I knew I had to spray it good and make it extra curly for it to still be curly for wedding time.  Little Shirley Temple.


Play time before game time!


Krista (sister #2) getting all prettied up by Missy (another childhood playmate)

Pretty girls all ready for their debut!

Oh yeah and Meggy is sister #4  You've got it all straight right?

Kason and Van checking out the "yucky" stuff on the bottom of Kason's shoe. 

My Uncle Brian and Aunt Bethy getting ready to marry of their first born!

My little family

Finishing touches on the bride!


:)  Poor Clay (Brother #1 and child #5)

Nope, don't feel sorry for him.

Beeze, it was so great spending your special day with you.  We have spent HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS together and I'm so glad to see you moving on to a new part of life.  I'm going to miss you so much when you move away.   Love you bunches and thanks for being that little sis I never "officially" had.

After being told to stop running around and screaming they all sat down and pouted!!



Mark (Krista's boy - Sis #2), Brian, Cheesy smiley Randy and dad


Megan, Leah, Emily and Krista - such beauties!


To see more, don't forget to click on "Older Posts" below....


No comments:

Post a Comment