Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My main squeeze for 8 years

well... I guess he's been that for even longer than that (12 1/2 really), but OFFICIALLY for 8 years today!  Happy Anniversary honey.  I love you bunches.  We've helped each other through some pretty hard days and keep trucking (sometimes not the most graceful trucking, but still trucking! :)  I could never imagine life with anyone else by my side.  Here's to the next 8 years and beyond!  I pray the good days bring us closer and the hard times make us stronger. 

A little flash back to the day where we became one.  When Randy officially became my other half!  And because it wasn't in the era of digital pics yet, I had to resort to taking pictures of the scrapbook!





The girls 

the guys 





Meggy and Clay 8 years ago in our wedding

Flash forward 8 years to our kids in Leah's wedding!  Oh how time flies! 

Just a fun little tid-bit - How cool is it that at Kirb and Lisa's wedding Randy & I caught the bouquet and guarder and at our wedding Kim and Chad did.  And trust me - there is NO WAY I could have rigged that.  That bouquet was going wherever it was going with my aim!

No comments:

Post a Comment