Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our beautiful 6 year old

Little miss seems so grown up.  She still can be a little reserved at times, but it doesn't take long for her social butterfly side to come out.  She's still quite the talker.  She loves music (especially christian and country - maybe that's because that's all I let her listen to... hmmm), singing, crafts and coloring, cheer leading, makeup and all things girlie!  She is also still quite stubborn at times and definitely has a mind of her own!  I know, she gets it honestly. :)  I love the way she giggles every time I put her hair up in a "doughnut."   She's becoming quite the country girl, ridding go-carts, 4 wheelers, playing in the mud, traipsing through the woods all while wearing a dress, nail polish and makeup.  She's my little helper (when she's in the right mood :) and is as beautiful inside as out.  I told her today "Kaid, you are so beautiful"  she started giggling and I said "and you know it too, don't you"  She responded, "yep."  She's so funny.  She is really looking forward to 1st grade and I don't think the new school thing will phase her at all.  She's really good at adjusting to new situations now - totally opposite of how she was as a baby and toddler!  Love you bunches baby girl!






I think this is my fav! 






No comments:

Post a Comment