Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our kiddos

I have been really bad at getting professional pictures taken, but I figured why spend the extra money when we've got a great camera and a great back yard!  So off we went today to attempt to get some good pictures.  It didn't take me long to realize that I'm not a professional and 3 year olds are HARD to get to "pose" how you want them to!  Especially my 3 year old busy body!  So, here are the best ones I could get of the two of them together.


We went down to the common area of our developent.  It is so beautiful!  There are trails and ravines and trees.  We each have between 3-6 acres then there is 12 acres that we all can use.  Very cool!







It was SO HOT!  You can see the sweat dripping off the kids faces!



Who needs a dog when you have Eylie who follows you like a dog!  She's such a good cat! 

Kason fighting his sister while she tries to hold his hand... he was rotten today!! 

and one very large, very pregnant beautiful cat! 


No comments:

Post a Comment