I think this is my all time favorite picture of my two cuties together! Love it!
Josh, Jody, Avery and wee one!
Mom's sibs that made it to the wedding
Dad, Mom, Kathy and bro Brian, bro Ellis and Berdene, sis Beth and Brian
Only missing bro Ken and Ada
My cousin Heather and hubby Kenny
The newlyweds!
The whole bunch - Clay, Megan, Brian, Leah & Josh, Beth, Krista and Emily
The wedding party - I was SO impressed at how well the kids did in the pictures! Maybe it was the threatening that worked!
Walking to the reception
You can clean him up, but he's still a boy!
Eatin time!
Tearing up the dance floor
I think Kason was laying on the floor more than his feet were on the floor!
Part of Uncle Brian's side of the family
Crazy beast!
FINALLY Kason and Van are getting used to each other!
Mom and dad and Beth and Brian dancing away
Out exploring
What a beautiful wedding! We look forward to the next 4! Congrats Leah and Josh. Welcome to this crazy family! Love you both and I wish you a long happy life together (with babies before "the 5 year plan" haha)!
No comments:
Post a Comment