Thursday, June 28, 2012

Start up your tractors Folks!

The big day was finally here!!  Happy Birthday happy little guy!  We love you to the moon and back!


My favorite little boy piggies and his favorite cars

Lu always brings so many great deserts and the cupcakes and cakes don't get touched other than the kids so I kept it simple and cute!

Long story short... my computer died before I got these cute labels printed off and after HOURS of re-doing them on mom's computer and installing the printer on mom's TWICE, and my printer acting up, new cartriges, I finally got them done!  So cute!

The goodie bags... I usually don't do anything special for goodie bags but I loved the ideas I found for his party... here they are. 

I thought these turned out so cute!  (and yes Amy, I did get the idea off Pinterest!)  :)



Kason and daddy had the right idea with the hats and shades!  Whew, where were mine and sissy's??

My little sweetie!


Kason and Noah ate outside all by themselves for a while!  :)

And then the fun began and ended as quickly as it started.  Bubby stepped on a bee.  He cried and screamed and cried some more for about 45 minutes!!!  This is usually my kid who gets hurt and brushes it off like nothing happened.  Not this time!  Wow.

Starting to venture out in the heat!

And how do you get a little boy to come out and get with the party again?  Presents!!!

Pretty sober, but at least he was outside and not screaming anymore!  Whew!

Look momma!  A chimpanzee!  This kid loves Chimps and runs around the house acting like one ever since we watched the movie "Chimpanzee"  Very cute by the way!

Yay!  Leggos!  I love leggos!  Thanks BB and Co!

Ella trying out the weight bench from Dylan and Ayden

Aw, look at that beautiful family!  :)

And cake time... still a little sober but I told him he couldn't have a cupcake if we didn't sing to him!  :) 

Yay Buddy, now you can officially be FOUR!  (maybe he was right, maybe he should have stayed Fwee!  A bee sting at your 4th birthday party, that would be enough to make anyone want to stay "Fwee!"

Best buds, Noah, Isaiah and Kason

And my beautiful niece Avery

I asked Kason to give me his best "I'm Four! smile"  This is what I got!  lol!!

This is as good as it's gonna get for now, but at least he's smiling again!

Scavenger hunt time!
Kaid, Ava, Avery, Isaiah, Noah, Kason, Ayden, Dylan, Brandon

I thought this would be so simple for them... things like, a clover, a dried up leaf, a smooth rock... but NO WAY!  They couldn't get it figured out!  A little help from the adults and they got going on it.

Brooklyn loving the trampoine!

The winners (they all were) got silly string sprayed on them!  Oh what fun!

Kason and Isaiah playing in Kason's new sandbox.  Isn't this the cutest!!  I have a very talented FIL and hubby!

Party is all over, time to play with my new toys!

My handsome little four year old!




No comments:

Post a Comment