One of Randy's many "hillbilly" loads. Haha
Enjoying the great outdoors. (isn't the little tepee that Randy is building cute!)
Sis and I went back to the common 12 acres for a little hike through the woods.. Trying to skip rocks...
These weeds are attacking me!!
My sweet girl
"mom, are we lost?" NO KAID! And we weren't... but the weeds were getting a little too tall and I was seeing too much poison ivy/oak for my liking!!!
"Uhhh... I have lots of puff balls on me." AKA burrs..
Next up. A fun trip to the Library for a reptiles show! It was a great time! This guy talked and acted like the Crocodile Hunter. He was great!
Kaid got picked to go up and do this and she gave a big, "NO THANKS!" Wuss! :) I secretly was glad I didn't get picked with the "mom's" group!
Sweet little Kason was sitting so nicely for the 1st 3 reptiles. When the turtle came out he could hardly contain himself. He started by putting his hand up in the crowd, then to be seen he stood up with his hand held high (the kids were told in the beginning that only the quietest kids with no hands up would get picked). Finally after being "over-looked" he decided it was his turn and went up to the front. The Croc-hunter guy looked over laughing and said "I didn't pick you little guy, go sit back down!" Poor Kason looked so pathetic as he turned around and headed towards me with a huge frown on his face and about half way back to me the tears started! He sat back with me the next 2 reptiles and the poor guy was so sorry he made him cry and picked on him the next 2 until finally....
He got it together enough to go up to see this little guy!
Look mom!!!
I'll hold him but don't let him lick my nose!!
Big sis was so proud of him for going up and he was proud of himself too! Whew, what a production!
And a fun day with Zoey! This summer stuff is FUN!
Finally Kaid gets to be here when Zoey comes to play!!
Another fun Summer thing is daddy's softball games. Finally this week wasn't a 9:30 game. Yuck! We don't get home until about 11:30 and Randy has to get up early the next day for work again! Makes for a long 2 days, but it's fun to see him play!
We love our daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment