As you do with any date that something major happens... on the anniversary, you remember... June 30th is yet another day I will never forget. This day marks 2 years since our world was again turned upside down. The scariest day of my life. Some days are hard to think back on and this is one of those, but looking back also reminds us how blessed we are. Things could have turned out so much worse. I can't imagine to think of what could have happened to me had I not gone to see Dr R when I did, or if he had not looked into things more. I had no symptoms, no pain, and yet was having lots of internal bleeding. Scary.
My blog entry 2 years ago... "Being a walking time bomb is not a good feeling!"
Often times life takes us places we never imagined. Places we never wanted to go, but things that teach you lessons all along the way. Honestly, with all we've been through, I still am not sure what lessons He is trying to teach me. Perhaps I'm not listening well enough? Or perhaps it's because I can't see what the future holds and the Big Picture? But I have faith. There is a Plan. There is amazing things around the corner but that doesn't mean that all will be amazing on the journey there.
It's hard to know whether to give up, to keep trying to keep hoping. But I do know that for know I will enjoy what blessings we have been given while we wait to see what God has in store for us. And pray for patience as we walk the journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment