These kids are seriously blessed. They have a daddy that loves to play, that loves nothing more than spending time with them. That takes the time to teach them about all of the little things in life from making an arrow head spear to fixing the faucet and everything in between. They are his world. Not only that but they are so thankful to have 2 loving grandpa's who are great influences in their lives.
Paul has passed on his passion for building things and I love seeing Randy take off with this and be able to build things like his dad. I am blessed that my dad passed on to me the desire to work hard. He always provided and gave me the greatest gift to start our lives with a great college education so I can help support my family and work for the wonderful life we have built together. Just one of the things I love about these two wonderful men. I am so thankful for both of them.
We had a quiet Father's Day at home. Randy wanted a long bike ride and to watch the race and that's just what he got to do after we got home from church. (OH and Chocolate Chip Cookies.) We love you daddy and thank you for all you do for us every day!
Oh and story behind the picture. I was trying to be sneaky and making the kids shirts for this picture without Randy seeing (I couldn't find any Jeff Gordon kids shirts!). Of course he snuck up on me and saw it and he thought I was making them for his softball game. So we went along with it and acted like he had ruined the surprise. He's SOOO smart. :)
And just because we thought it was so funny....


No comments:
Post a Comment