Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mr & Mrs. Take 1

It's wedding time!!!  Just love this beautiful couple!  Congrats Kevin and Lisa - so happy for you both and so proud to call you family!

Poor Isaiah was so sick the day before Aunt Kimmy wasn't sure if he was going to be able to walk down the isle so Randy had Kason practice just in case.  Only problem, Kason wasn't feeling good on wedding day!  Thankfully Isaiah showed up right before pictures and was feeling much better! 


Flower girls and Ring Bear (is it really Bear or Bearer?  Hmmm..) 

Cousins except for Ella 

Daddy and "I sick" little Kason 

Me and my honey 

Here comes the BRIDE!!!  Just gorgeous isn't she?!  (and I might add how beautiful the dress is - and yes, I will take credit for finding it for her to try on! :) ) 

My two little cuties, Isaiah and Ella 

Sad and sick Kason and sad sad daddy 

Mykeila and Ivan (maybe the next wedding in the fam???) 


And now Kason is starting to act a little better after he and Isaiah started running around playing.  Love seeing these two start to become so close and play so well! 

Oh yeah, and how did we get them to sit so still and smile so cute?   

Other than our own babies I have never seen Randy as crazy about a baby as he is Ella.  He asked me at the wedding if I thought Kim would let us buy Ella.  So Kim?  We would like a final answer. 


Cute cousins 



The whole clan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment