Sunday, May 29, 2011

We've been keeping busy

Kaid has been extra busy with dance class with her recital coming up!  I'm so proud of how she has done in her first dance class!  I can't wait to watch her do her dance at the recital!


Little man started saying the "ennie, meanie, miney mo" thing and I tried to catch him on video - he didn't say the whole thing this time, but when he does it's super cute!



While daddy is outside working the kids have a blast riding their scooters and bikes!

The best happy birthday I've ever had sung to me!  Ahh the big 3-0  I sure don't feel like I'm 30!


The kids and their new rides.

So last week I worked Sunday and Monday.  Appliances had come on Saturday and to save a little cash (I decided that) Randy would install them!  So, as I was in a deep slumber I woke up at about 2:30am to drilling and banging.  Yep, Randy was installing them in the middle of the night.  The boy goes goes goes without sleep for DAYS then he gets sick or just too tired to move and sleeps the majority of 3 days.  Crazy boy.  So, when I got up for work the next morning it kind of scared me to see his feet hanging out from the cabinets like this especially since he had been SO sick the day before and I almost had him in the ER for dehydration. 
Don't you love the knee pads?

Notice the tools and parts still in his hands.

This past Black Friday I found an amazing deal on a trampoline!  We stored it in pop's barn without them knowing about it and grandpa brought it with him as the kids surprise while moving into the new house!  Daddy finally found some time to put it together and the kids LOVE it!  They live in it when they are outside!  (I've been trying to find that perfect "cage" for Kason - little did I know this would do the trick.  haha)


Randy fought me on putting up the enclosure.  He said I was trying to put my kids in a bubble.  Well yes, if that were an option, I'd look into it!  But I could just picture Kason flying off and breaking a leg so I made him put it up.  Who would have thought with only ONE little opening they BOTH would fall out within a matter of 5 minutes!
Kason fell out first and was covered in mud!

Then soon after, Kaidrie "fell" out with help from her little brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment