Friday was our little missy's last day of Kindergarten! She's officially a 1st grader now! Wow how the year has flown! We are so proud of how well she has done and her teacher says all the time what an absolute joy she is to have in class. She's never had to flip her card - has been on green - the entire year which means she hasn't had any "warnings" That's my girl! (yep, just bragging on her a bit!) I will be SOOO glad not to run her back and forth from school anymore! The past 3 weeks since we've moved have been crazy taking her back and forth!
Rotten little boy waiting for sissy to be called up to get her certificate.
Waving to mommy, daddy and Kason when she spotted us!
Her class
Then we got to go back to her class for a bit.
It was so sweet - Kaid wanted Kason up front with her to take the picture. She is such an amazing big sis (most of the time ;)
Putting their arms around each other - they are both so proud of the other. So cute!
Congrats baby girl! I can't believe no more half-days of school anymore - you will be in REAL school next year! What will mommy do!? (any time I ask her that question, I tell her I'm going to sit at home and cry because she isn't there. hehe)
No comments:
Post a Comment