Rehearsal was finally here! Lisa and Kevin started dating about 1 1/2 years ago and it didn't take Lisa long to get inside all of our hearts and show us how well she and Kevin "fit" and how she would be the perfect addition to the clan! This weekend was finally the weekend!!
The kids minus Isaiah (poor little guy was so sick and couldn't be there)
Kaid, Evanne, McKenzie, Kason, AJ, EllaThe big brothers giving Kevin a pep talk. (Lisa #1 and I are hoping they weren't saying "don't do it man!") I'll leave you hanging on if he said "I do" the next day....
Kaid and AJ - the "big kids" I love how he has his arm around her!
Two little munchkins playing with some shoes
The NEW Lisa and her pops!
Our bellies were full and now time for some practice wedding!
Missy was really having a blast.
I love my boys
No comments:
Post a Comment