Saturday, April 2, 2011

Things to put in a bag

Three little kidies having fun at Mimi and Pop's


Kason in a bag....


And bag lady Kason....

I love how Kason's eyes just glow in the light of mimi's dining room... they just pop!


And Celebrating a bag.. I mean... uh... Lisa (sorry just trying to figure out how the "bag" title fits here and it just doesn't.  :)

But popcorn does!  Kimmy worked hard on this theme!  So cute!  It was an afternoon at the movies! 

Sisters 

 Acting like sisters

Yep, Missy - you're gonna love this one!  Crack me up!  Definitely going to be used against you in YOUR wedding slide show!

The happy couple...

SO happy they can hardly contain themselves!



While sitting in the back by the "concession stand" I have NO clue what Lisa got!  You will have to give me a first hand tour next time I visit Lisa and show me all the great shower stuff and that new apartment!!  Can't wait and can't wait for the big day even more!  What a great soon-to-be sis I have!! Love you girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment