Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Anyone and be a father but it takes someone special to be a daddy

I'm so glad Randy hasn't been a basket case throughout this whole process because I sure have!  At least the kids have one parent right now who isn't always running crazy around the house cleaning every waking moment at home!  So glad this process is coming to an end!

Randy went outside to get Kaid ready to go on a bike ride again and saw a little wild bunny and jumped on it to catch it!  The kids were so excited, I'm not sure the bunny was as excited!

We thought we'd give it a little box to run in while we played with it... didn't last long as it almost jumped out of this big tub!  Back outside it went! 

It's little heart was beating a mile a minute!  But it just sat there!

We figured Kaid would be the best to let hold it because she wouldn't let it go...

Guess we were wrong!!  Poor Kason was fit to be tied!  He got over it fast by daddy telling him he would go catch it again sometime and he was fine.  haha  I love how that boy gets over things so quickly!

Why does Kaid look terrified?  You will see! 

Pretty little girl! 

Yep, that's why - daddy doesn't realize the kids are not hurdles! 

lol!  Love Kaid's face on this one! 

Made it and everyone is in one piece!  Whew! 

Then yesterday as I was at work Randy took the kids to the pond at the back of our development to feed the geese and ducks.

Brrr it's cold! 


Are you looking at me? 

Kason is crazy about airplanes!  Every time he see's one - which is A LOT - he says, "that daddy work on, Airplanes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment