Saturday, April 2, 2011

A little miracle!

Now I can say it!  I KNEW IT!  I knew it was a girl!  And couldn't be happier for Jen and Matt and new baby Kathrine Elizabeth!  It just so happened that I was in the area for Lisa's bridal shower so got to stop by and see this precious baby Kate on her 2nd day of life!

Nope, she's not a dream!  She's here to stay!  And she is a beauty - that hair is just adorable!  I can't wait to watch this little one grow up!  This moment made all of the heart ache they have been through make sense!  This is the little one God intended for their family and I loved seeing the love in their eyes!

Lots of love to you and baby Kate!  Love you bunches and think of you daily as you learn to be a mommy to this little miracle!  I have NO DOUBT you will be amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment