Friday, April 29, 2011

My little loves

I figured I should update the blog before I get too behind and have WAY more pictures than I can keep up with!  Just some cute randoms from the past couple of weeks...

In honor of the royal wedding... Kason being a princess.  At least he has a bad boy on a motorcycle shirt on.  Makes it look a little less feminine!

My smart boy with my glasses on crooked.

I am amazed at how Kaid can pick up a book and read it so well on the first time through! 
I have a cute video of her reading that I will keep trying to upload..



On Earth Day, Lowes was giving away little trees, so since I was heading there for house stuff I picked up two for the kids (actually, if you really want to know how well my brain is functioning... I went there on that day for that reason, then came home WITHOUT them.  So luckily we had to leave the house a few hours later and go right by the store again, so I stopped in for the trees.) 
 The kids were so happy about having their "own" little trees to take care of.  Thankfully, God has been taking care of the watering for us for now.  :)  Next spring they will be big enough to plant outside and I told the kids they could pick the location to plant "their" trees.  It will be fun watching them grow over the next 20 years at our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment