We are down to LESS THAN A WEEK! Can you believe it?! I can't. Finally, what we have been working towards the past 9 months is finally (almost) here! I had my first panic moment yesterday morning just looking around the house seeing how much we still have to do. Thankfully, we have done so much over the past 2 days that I'm feeling much better about things today. Less than a week. Wow. Less than a week until we have a playroom! Less than a week until this cat is outside and I'm don't walking on kitty litter and yelling at her to get off the kitchen table. Less than a week and my kids can go outside and explore! The first 2 weeks of packing were exciting, but now I'm ready to be done packing and be UN-packing! We have lived here for a month shy of 8 years and I can't believe how much work this moving thing has been, I can't imagine how it would be for our parents who have lived in the same home for over 20 years!
We ended up getting a POD to load as we could and we are so glad we did! It has been wonderful to load as we get things packed.
TA-DAAA!
The first bin to go in the POD!
I ran to the new house while Kaid was at dance class to check out the back yard. We have had SO MUCH rain lately and we know the back yard with the ravines is in a flood zone. I wanted to see how much standing water there would be after all this rain. To my surprise - NONE! Yay!
Finally a picture with green grass and leaves on the trees and my favorite little bubby in the driveway!!
I loved the sign with "Sale Pending" Yep, that's us!! hehe Love it.
And the back of the house, we eventually want to put a concrete patio on the lower level... but that will take some time to get to, but maybe, just maybe will get done sometime next summer. Kason had a blast picking dandelions!
And the back yard full view! (When I get the video working!!)
A cute Kaid story. At bedtime we read a book then read a little from her Bible. I asked her "How do you think you can get closer to God?" Kaid: "Go upstairs" haha Love this kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment