Friday, July 6, 2012

Footprints...


Ah... two of my besties for all of my life!  Love you girls and loved spending time with your boys!  Kaid and I made the trip halfway to meet Amy, then rode with Amy the rest of the way so Kaidrie could entertain the boys in the back seat!  I'm so glad we finally got to meet little Ben!!  He is just too sweet and such a perfectly handsome little man!!  Little Luke and active little guy Todd came along to play!  What a wonderful day with you girls and I can't wait for the next!  Love you both!!!


Amy, you sure are funny!!!  Could he be any cuter!!  He sure is not hard to get a smile out of!  Mere, SO good to see you and glad things are going a bit smoother now!  The first few months can be quite the experience!!


Back home with daddy boot camp  :)  The kids love this little weight bench!  So fun!


And my crafts for this week.  I had a bunch of canvas' in the basement that I was waiting for a good time to do... So one day and a power outage later...
Creation #1 

My favorite!  Our family and 3 little hearts on the trunk in memory of our 3 little angels.. 

And I love this one that I put in Kason's room!  I will frame his 4 year pictures with Pop's tractor to put next to this.  Goes perfectly in his "tar and tractor" room!  I love those little piggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment