What a perfect day to fly a kite! We had a beautiful breeze that made it easy for the kids to keep the kites in the air! The cats were going crazy!!
Our little Bell Boy, he's more like a dog than a cat, really...
A girl and her best friend!
Yep, don't worry sis, I'm still here!
your little dog.cat They even start licking your feet as soon as you walk outside! These kitties are crazy!
Too cool for words. Just hangin, flyin my kite.
See how high I can make it go?!
Well, this picture doesn't do it justice, neither does the brown grass and dried up flowers from the hot hot summer, but just to show how much work we've done up front... As you can compare to the picture below this one... Randy ripped out the bushes in front and I planted a ton of flowers and mulched... Trimmed some bushes and trees. Planted grass in front of the stone instead of a random row of mulch. I can't wait to see what it looks like next spring when things are fresh and not dry!
Move in day last year... Oh I love the color of the grass and brilliance of the trees - the no rain this year we don't see that much! But notice all bushes, no flowers, I'm a flower kinda girl!
Kason enjoying his sand box! Life is a beach for this kid!
Weee... Daddy pushes the best!
A visit from Mimi, Pop, Avery and Alex! Welcome to Kaidrie's spa, where you get your hair, makeup, and nails done for free!
Sweet baby cakes!
And the littles playing. Kason looks HUGE next to her! When did my baby grow up and get so tall??
A fun week at Bible School. They've had a blast!!
Then today we went to a bounce house! I got this groupon for free after my $15 start up free bonus... yay! Bounce house, pizza, drinks for 3 hours for free, now how great is that! The most expensive thing... buying socks for the kids because I forgot to grab them!! Boo!
Check out Kason's hair! haha
I love this place!!
These things keep knocking me over!
What a fun week we've had and it's about to get even more fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment