Do I look crazy to you? No? Think again! I willingly invited 12 1st graders to my house to play! Wow, it is amazing how 12 girls can make it look like a whirlwind ran through your house in 2 hours flat! I'm so glad we did it though as I got to meet all of the girls she talks about every day AND meet the parents which was a biggie for me to even consider letting her go to their house and play. Yep, I'm one of "those" moms and I'm sure you are or were too! They had a BLAST. And with the exception of one main "whirlwind" mommy did too. :) Oh and look in the background of this picture and see how well our lawn is filling in! yay!!
Kaid wanted a bunny theme, so I ran with that as simply as I could!
Michelle, Grace, Alana, Addy, Ava, Cammie
Bella, Lainiegh, Kaid, Lauren, Kendal
Cassie
The girls all got bunnie tails when they got there which they loved! And a little bunny mask that most didn't get around to getting since I was short on time getting ready for the party and hadn't finished cutting them out. oops. :) They had a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment