Yay! We have baby kitties at our house again! I knew she was expecting but didn't know she was quite this far along! Last time she was HUGE and this time I figured she had a few more weeks to go, but I guess because she thankfully didn't have as many kitties this time. She gave birth to 4 cute little kitties, but sadly the one we knew wouldn't make it as it was born with part of it's intestines outside of it's body. By the next morning it was gone. He was a beautiful pure white kitten - would have been so cute! Randy buried him in the back part of the yard and put a little cross over the grave. Kaid got a little teary but did well with it.
One of the little cuties! So stinkin sweet!
Spring has sprung!
While we were out of state for the wedding we got to stop by Beth and Phil's to visit and to see little Luke again! He is 14 pounds of cuteness! He's 8 weeks old here.
And sweet smiles captured!
And a little random for here, but my latest Pinterest finished product. I can't wait to start another project, but whew, these past 2 weeks have been crazy busy and I've had NO TIME for anything extra!
And our 3 little kittens at 1 week old
This one looks so much like Eylie!
So glad it's kitty time again, but the fact that she had them this early tells me that we will be having more at the end of the summer. Geesh!
No comments:
Post a Comment