So much of Easter revolves around the Easter bunny, baskets and eggs but we try to focus on what Easter is REALLY about! I make sure to talk to the kids about that every holiday and they get it (at least I think they do!). This year on Good Friday a local church was carrying the Cross around town. What a great teaching moment for my kids and I think they truly "got it" as much as they can for their ages. I love little moments of blessing like that.
I worked the Saturday before so the kids went back to mimi and pops, then Randy and I headed there Sat night after getting off work so we could be there to see them Easter morning. What a rush it was to get over to grandma and pa's house by 8am to go to the sonrise service. Whew. Nothing like a rush find your baskets and lets go kinda morning! They had to hunt for their Easter baskets for the first time and it was a fun treat! Thanks Easter Bunny for all the goodies!
Not sure what the bunny was thinking getting this kid handcuffs! Haha
They had an Easter egg hunt during kids church
I wanted to get a few shots of the kids in their Easter morning best... and I think we got some cute ones!
Happy 3rd Birthday Miss McKenzie!!
And within the Easter celebration we had a little Minnie Mouse party for Kenz too!
and of course an egg hunt too..
Kaid - 7, Evanne - 6, Isaiah - 4, Kason - 3, McKenzie - 3, AJ - 7, Ella - 1
Little bunnies
Then back at Mimi and Pop's
Kason, Kaid, Alexandria and Avery
Our family
No comments:
Post a Comment