Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just a few more things I love

  What a good daddy!  Sleepover in the basement.  They wanted mommy to sleep down here with them the next night... I told them there were no promises that I would still be down there in the morning!  Haha... I'm certain I would have found my way to my comfortable bed at some point in the night!  At least daddy is a good sport!

Oh what a difference 11 days makes for these little ones!

Wide open eyes and I love it that instead of trying to "hiss" when we come out to see them they are running to us! Such a sweet kitten age! Okay, now which one do you want to adopt in 4ish weeks? :)

They love it now that they can hold them!  Eylie is much more laid back about it this time around!  Other than when the neighbors dogs come over then she's super crazy protective I'll scratch-your-eyeballs-out mommy.  I must say I know the feeling sometimes.  :)

I love what a great job she does with her cats.  It has taught her so much responsibility and she is so nurturing with them.  Don't regret having baby kitties one bit!

I love how Kason has attached himself to "a pup named Scoobie Doo" (when you ask him his name she says the whole thing, not just scoobie doo!)  So sweet for him to have a little drag around lovie other than his blankie!

Now that's what you call the end of a rough and busy day!  This is what I found after coming home from the grocery store at 8:30pm

Kaid is having a great time with dance!  It's almost recital time!  Ava, Grace and Kaid all dolled up and ready!

See Jody, proof that she can actually smile for pictures!  :)  I thought these school pictures turned out pretty cute!

A little boy and his pup

Lighting was a little better in this picture.  All of his favorite things... his back pack loaded with trucks, A pup named scoobie doo, his frog, and his cars slippers.  The only thing missing is something on his shirt.  He always has a fit every time he has to wear a shirt with NOTHING on is.  Poor poor boy.  How DARE mommy buy a plain boring shirt!  :)

Oh, and I almost forgot... a Lego gun.

Came home with a headache, poor gal

And off to watch daddy play softball!




This kid seriously rocks my world!

Showing me how SERIOUSLY "super-dooper BIG" his muscles are!

Yep, that is one BAD dude!  :)

Ahh, and off I go to play with my kiddos singing "hey momma hey momma, I love you with all my heart."  Love these two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment