Every winter we wonder why we live here and start thinking it's time to move out of this cold state... then
Spring comes and we realize it does get better. Things will get better - in so many ways.
It is wonderful now that the holiday busyness has slowed down. My house is clean and ready for more showings (please please please?) even my junk counter is cleared for the day (I hope it lasts for longer than a day!) Yay! Just a few things we've been doing to pass the winter by...
A daddy tower.
Playing with Eylie - She's getting SO big! And we are excited for Spring when she can be an outside kitty!
Two cute girls.
So, I was upstairs one morning, making beds, picking up all that good stuff we moms do every morning. Kason saw one of my bras and wanted to put it on... "I unt bra on please mommy? I unt to be a mermaid mommy!" Love my little mermaids. :)
We show off our muscles... and evidently our tonsils too...
We have dress up parties and dance offs
Kason's favorite word is OTAY! And when he's annoyed it's an even more pronounced OHH TAYYYAAH! And if I can ever get this video to load you will see it... hmmm. I shall keep trying!
The kids wanted to watch the Scoobie-Doo movie and I had forgotten how scary that show can be until you know it's just someone dressed up being the spook. They would not let me turn it off even though they looked worried. I love Kason's little hand behind his big sis protecting her.
That hubby of mine cracks me up. The other night after we got the kids in bed he had to run to Meijer to get some toiletries that he had forgotten to tell me to get my trip the day before. I handed him a bunch of coupons and told him to use what he needed. He texted me from the store that "I love coupons!" and then called me to tell how excited to show me what all he got! So $145 later BUT he SAVED $40.51 and got his cologne for "free." We got a good laugh and he's not going to need to buy any toiletries for a very very long time. Even funnier - what he needed the most (shampoo) he only came home with one bottle but as far as razors, shaving cream, deodorant, body wash etc... he is SET (and he did get a couple of gallons of milk and tuna also). This boy has a lot to learn about couponing.
The "free" bottle of cologne.
I think daddy sleeps in the kids beds as much as he sleeps in ours. hehe How Kaid and daddy fell asleep.
I'm so glad we had a warm day on New Years - it gives hope that there is good to come this year! The kids and I got out and took a walk and it felt so good to be out of the house. But for now.... it's snowing. Blahhh.
Haha on the coupons....but that cologne is my all time favorite for men!!! Love all the pictures...thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete