Miss Kaid - I can NOT believe she is going to be 6 in a month and a half! Just amazing. Where did my blue eyed, jet black crazy haired baby go? Oh I miss those days! To hold her as a baby just one more time! I wouldn't want to let her go! She just got her 2nd report card last week and as I expected, did wonderful. She is so proud that she has been on the green card (which means she has been good and hasn't had any warnings) the entire year so far. And she knows a big prize comes at the end of the year if she makes it on green the entire year! She is loving working on the reading and the other day sat at the table and read 26 mini books mostly by her self! Amazing! For the most part she is cooperative and sweet, but we do have those moments when I realize that the adolescent girl stages are around the corner! Yikes, not looking forward to that!
I can't look at this face and not smile! He has his moments where he is so crazy he makes me want to tear my hair out, but then he cuddles up to you and just wants to hold momma. He is energetic and sweet and wild all rolled up in one cute boy. He makes every day an adventure! He's saying every word in the book (well, all of the appropriate ones at least!) and even goes up the stairs like a big boy. No rails and one foot per step. The first time I noticed him doing this it made my heart smile and cry at the same time. He's growing up so quickly! One of my favorite things he says is "Oopies" when he drops something or something crazy happens. We have quiet lazy days at home when sissy is at school and I love every minute of spending the mornings with just us. We've never had that and it's nice.
Pictures of little man...
Randy had gotten a Buckeye's hat at the store for himself. Kaid quickly claimed it, so he took the kids to the store to get another for himself and Kason found this Buckeye's pillow. It has become his favorite thing other than his Blank! For the first 2 weeks he had it, it went every where with him and any time you mentioned it he said, "I unna take a mimi's house!!" So yes, he will get his wish and the next time we go to mimi's his "pillow pet" as he calls it, will go along..
Cheese! Eating lunch before sis gets home from school.
He was dancing in his seat singing one of his fav's, "Hot Dog" from Mickey Mouse Club House, then all of a sudden he would stop and look sad and say, "That's not right" It was so funny. I couldn't get him to sing the song again... but here is what we got.
Just in case his little monster truck is loud loud loud too, he is prepared with an ear plug.
Ever since Monster Jam he is loving to watch it on TV. This is his watchin Monster Jam game face.
Some times he wants to be a little girlie too. Tough guy complete with hair bow.
Kaid thinks she is hot stuff! Randy's TV in the man cave died so he got a new one and we got a free little TV - we weren't really sure what to do with it, and once we move into a bigger house with a play room it will go in there, but for now, Miss Kaid has a TV in her room. It only has her VSmile hooked up to it, but she is just thrilled! Kason giving her a ride on the box. And yes, my son does wear pants most of the time now... it just so happens he doesn't have any on when the camera comes out. I'm going to work on that!
Look mom, I can carry Kason!


No comments:
Post a Comment