Thursday, January 13, 2011

Creation

Way back in fall Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Chad took Kaid along to the "Creation Museum" and I got to babysit Ella at our house.  The Creation Museum goes back to the days when God created the land, sea, animals, and Adam and Eve. 
Evidently snakes are a big part of the museum!!  Kaid had such a fun time and I was so glad that Kim and Chad offered to take her along!  I'm sure she enjoyed it more than Ella would have so it was a win-win for everyone!  (I must say I am SHOCKED that Kaid stood this close to the snakes and even touched some of them!!)


Uncle Chad wearing a lizard.


Now those are two seriously cute kids!


Kaid's soon-to-be Aunt Lisa went along too and go figure - found Coke bottles.  :)


yummmm.... and they didn't bring any home for me! 


Not sure what this was all about!  Kim or Lisa will have to fill me in!   Evidently Kaid got control of Kimmy's camera and well... lets just say lots of pictures were taken in the Garden of Eden of Adam and Eve... uhhh... in their Adam and Eve-ness.  Unfortunately?.... those were on Kim's camera and I only have photo copies of those ones (or fortunately since I like to keep my blog PG censored for the kiddies)  :). 










one word.  Y.U.C.K!

I love how Kaid is "helping" Isaiah hold the snake!

Look at that rotten little nephew of mine!  Brave little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment