Our little man is crazy about anything with wheels! So when I saw Monster Jam was heading our way we got tickets right away!! He was so excited and I had warned him that they were going to be very noisy!!
As soon as he heard them coming he said over and over "the monster trucks are loud, loud, loud!!" Yes they were!
Holding his ear plugs in and wearing his MONSTER truck shirt!
It wasn't only monster trucks, there were bicycles, dirt bikes, motorcycles, and quads. It was amazing watching them do tricks on the jumps and doing back flips in the air.... even the quads did back flips off of the ramp!
Even though all of the other things were fun to watch - I think the monster trucks left the biggest impression on Kason! It would be more fun seeing them in a bigger arena - they didn't have much room to do as many tricks as what you see on TV because of the small area they had to go in.
Spiderman was the most entertaining in the first round, but of course I didn't record them all and that was the run that I didn't. He had the truck almost on it's side and was bouncing all around. He must have broken something because Spiderman was out for round #2 to try and fix it, then as you can see in the free style had to quit before his time was up because something was off in the truck. Bummer!
The Grave Digger is the one that wins them all. He seems to be the most popular monster truck. He was very entertaining!
What a fun family night out!
Avery said "holy cow does Janna have a lot of bideos!" haha. Then she asked "Why can't we go?" I said "we don't need to we just watched the show from home." Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletelol yep you did! It didn't seem as loud on the "bideos" though! That you had to be there to get the full effect! They would be fun to watch again, but the arena was almost too small for it. I want to see them do more and go faster and higher! Couldn't do that there!
ReplyDelete