Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Winter - what?

Can I tell you how much I've LOVED this winter?  Usually by February I'm singing the winter blues but this year, it's totally been do-able!  I'm sure Feb. & March are going to be horrendous - but the past few months have made that worth it!  A little sunshine does you good!  So, a few things on what we've been up to..

So we were shocked for the kids to be out riding on the 4 wheeler the first week of January... imagine our surprise that they are heading out right now to do the same!!  I'm LOVING this winter (did I already say that?)



Hanging in the garage with daddy being silly!

Miss Kaid writing mommy a special message on her arm of course! 


Our first "winter" in our new house! 


And some sledding fun 

One of Kason's favorite hang outs  :)

Kaid's buds Ava and Grace came over for a sleepover.  The girls had a great time and the noise level rose in our house quite a bit!  I love watching these girls bond - reminds me of me and 2 of my life long friends who met in 1st grade.  I hope these girls form that life-long bond. 

Poor Kason was a wreck that night.  He wanted to badly to be included in everything.  I think the hardest part about the kids having friends over is making them find the balance between playing with their sib vs getting to have alone time with their buds... I don't remember it ever being an issue when I was little - Josh and I usually wanted nothing to do with each other except to fight!  haha 

The girls made little picture frames that I will send home a picture for them to put in it of the 3 together. 

Little goof 

Little man was just a tad frustrated today while getting dressed.  I couldn't help but go get the camera and I think it made him even more mad!  He had his shirt on upside down so couldn't get it to pull all the way down.  Talk about making a 3 year old mad!  Whew! 

Come on!  One picture before mommy comes to the rescue! 

My little loves

Off to go watch my little peeps play outside on this beautiful first day of FEBRUARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment